Thinking of You Katy Perry Comparisons are easily done You said move on Cause when I'm with him You're like an Indian summer He kissed my lips Cause when I'm with him You're the best Cause when I'm with him .dqueen
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay...
t-b-y-c-b:20% is better than 0%.Brushing your teeth at least once every day
is better than none at...
-
t-b-y-c-b:
20% is better than 0%.
Brushing your teeth at least once every day is better than none at all.
A few hours of sleep is better than none.
A f...
6 years ago


Post a Comment